Forum Discussion

DanaRogo
SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
8 years ago

TestComplete 301 Assessment - SmartBear Academy

Hello TC Community!  Attached is the Assessment from the 301 SmartBear Academy held last week.  

View the replay here: https://support.smartbear.com/testcomplete/videos/smartbear-academy-testcomplete-301-training-q4

Answers to the Assessment will be posted here tomorrow October 25th, 2016.   Test your knowledge and complete the free assessment. Good luck!

11 Replies

• It was a great session and I got a lot of inspiration towards better frameworks, thanks a lot to Rob Martin for holding it.

Unfortunately my firefox refuses to play the video at all, and IE plays it without sound...strange, as I could follow the live webinar with sound.

Our admins say they can't help...anyone ales experiencing this, or by chance knowing the solutuin?

DanaRogo

And a big shout out to one of our Community Members tristaanogre for leading the training session!  

Are you a TestComplete Expert and interested in taking part of a future training session?  Let me know.

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor
    Thanks, Dana, for the opportunity. I just hung on my wall here in my new cubicle the certificate I got from Robert Leaheys training from March, 2005.

Yes, it's been that long.
    If there are any questions that didn't get answered during the actual training, please feel free to ask them here. I'll do what I can to answer.
    DanaRogo

Hello TC Community,

Below are the Answers to the TestComplete 301 Assessment.

1. What is the disadvantage to creating individual test cases in code?

d. All of the Above

2. Data - driven testing is:

b. Test input and expected output are stored in a separate data file

3. Why is a testing framework important for a test automation strategy?

d. Both a and c

4. What are properties of a good testing framework?

d. All of the above

5. Is a Keyword Driven framework the same as Keyword testing in TestComplete?

c. They share some similarities

6. What database sources does the TestComplete DDT Drive support?

b. MSSQL (ADO)

Hope you all enjoyed in testing your knowledge after the 301 class.  Please share future advanced topics you would like to see in our Q1 Sessions for 2017.  

Thanks!

DanaRogo

Hey TC Community!  How did you all do?  

Share your results we would love to hear from you. 

DanaRogo

Hello TC Community!

How did you all do on the exam?  Would you like to see more assessments like that after the classes?