Forum Discussion

bhaushedbale
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago

Active user List, who are connected to license server

Hi All,

Test complete license is installed on server and couple of users are connecting it through there local machine.

Now if we have to check the active users list then, how can we fetch that information, I have to fetch that information after every 4 hrs and need to store in XLS sheet.

Please let us know if any one have idea on it.

Regards

4 Replies

• You could try scraping the data presented by the Admin Control Center's Sessions page, which shows the users currently using licenses from the machine.

You could also simply turn on (remote/local) access logging on the Configuration page and write log files daily to keep track of *all* accesses.  The (unsupported by still very useful) HASP Log Analyzer can help you figure out the license usage.  The Log Analyzer is installed as part of the License Manager installation.

bhaushedbale
      Occasional Contributor

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for valauble reply.

I am trying to write some code which will fetch this information after 4 hrs and need to store in XLS file.

Please let me know if we have any APIS for same.

Thanks and Regards

Bhausaheb

joseph_michaud

Alas, no APIs that I know of.  That's why I spoke of  "scraping"  the data.  That's also why I mentioned the logging.  It will be much easier to try to parse the logs than to try to scrape the data from the web pages.