Forum Discussion

tleadon242
New Contributor
3 days ago

.ClickItem() not working anymore?

I've been using .ClickItem("&Tools | Code Tables | Agency") for quite a long time to click through to a certain menu item on a ribbon, but now that doesn't work. I get "unable to find the object ClickItem("&Tools | Code Tables | Agency") now after I updated.

7 Replies

• Hey, thanks for the information AlexKaras . We are aware of the problem and team is already working on the fix.

Best regards,

Pawel

AlexKaras
      Champion Level 3

Hi Pawel,

Thank you for the confirmation.

Best,

/Alex

===================

dhundley
    Regular Contributor

if this is happening with the latest release (15.65) then i am having similar issues and have reported it to smartbear. for me 15.64 was working but i went ahead and upgraded to 15.65 and the issue started. i have reverted back to 15.64. 

here is an illustration of what the issue for me is. the image below shows the testcomplete object browser when i have 15.64 installed. note all the children that can be seen under the level indicated by the red arrow. when i upgrade to 15.65 every child under that level goes missing and the little white expansion triangle doesn't even exist

JDR2500
      Occasional Contributor

I think the consensus is they broke working with WPF objects in 15.65.  Hopefully a fix will be available soon.