Unable to open Project Suite in Test Complete and a message is displayed "Not enough storage"
Hi, i am unable to open a project suite and a message is displayed "Not enough storage space to process this command" and Test complete hangs or Test complete is freezed and i had to kill the process from task manager.
Application type: Desktop application.
Drive has enough space up 15 Gb.
Size of Project Suite : 683 MB.
Thanks in advance
Solved! Go to Solution.
Could you please contact the TestComplete Support team with this issue? To speed up the investigation process, please perform the following steps to collect some debug information and send it to the Support team:
- Run the Report Generator tool located in <TestComplete>\Bin\ReportGenerator.exe.
- Select the "Launch/attach to TestComplete" option.
- Wait until the problem is reproduced.
- Click the "Generate memory dump" button in the Report Generator tool three times with a 5-second delay between the clicks.
- Click the "Generate..." button and specify the destination folder. The tool will create a ZIP archive with the report files inside.
- Send the generated report to SmartBear Support Team.
SmartBear Community and Education Manager