Forum Discussion

ethanlf
New Contributor
2 months ago
Solved

Jira integration not displaying "other projects" test cases

I have a team member today who, suddenly, couldn't see the Jira project that houses our test cases. I went in and found that somehow she had been removed from the People tab of Jira; so, I re-added her as a Project Member (same as basically everyone else).

However, when she views her Jira tickets from another Jira project (let's call this project ASD) and selects the Zephyr Scale integration, she is unable to select the Jira project where the test cases are housed (let's call this TST). Since she can't see the TST project in the integration, she also cannot see any test cases linked. However, if she goes to the TST Jira project and selects the Zephyr Scale side-menu option, she gets access to our entire repo of test cases and can do whatever in there

Even in the TST Jira project, she cannot see the test cases linked on the TST tickets... so no matter the Jira project (ASD, TST, whatever), she cannot see any test cases from the TST project linked.

For another team member on the same project, who seems to have the exact same permissions, can use the ASD Zephyr integration to link test cases from TST and make executions, etc. I can also utilize the integration without issue.

Any ideas here? Why would one team member not be able to use the integration like the others can?

• This looks to be resolved by an overnight sync to the cloud. My teammate can access the integration again.

1 Reply

ethanlf
    New Contributor

This looks to be resolved by an overnight sync to the cloud. My teammate can access the integration again.