Ask a Question

Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window

Tanbir
New Contributor

Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window

I have followed all the instructions perfectly but still testcomplete couldn't display my mobile (ASUS Zenfone 2). Although it shows my handset is connected but always shows the message "Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window" . Need your suggestion. Attachment will help you for better understanding.

I have followed the following link instructions:

https://support.smartbear.com/viewarticle/71876/#ID0EIC

6 REPLIES 6
TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Re: Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window

Hi Tanbir,

I have never seen this error. Could you please follow the steps below and contact our Support Team to investigate this issue? Here are the steps:

1. Run the Report Generator tool located in <TestComplete>\Bin\ReportGenerator.exe.
  2. Select the "Launch/attach to TestComplete" option.
  3. Reproduce the problem.
  4. Click the "Generate..." button in the Report Generator tool and save the report to a local folder.
  5. Send the report to our TestComplete Support Team.

Thanks in advance.

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya
SmartBear Community and Education Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Tanbir
New Contributor

Hi Tanya,

Thanks for your kind attention and reply.

I have followed your instruction but unable to send the file to your desired address. So, I have attached your desired file herewith. 

TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Hi Tanbir,

Thanks for the file. However, our Dev Team should analyze it. Why didn’t you manage to attach the file? Did you get any errors?

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
gabrielg
Contributor

Hi Tanya,

I am getting this same error trying to set the focus on a TcxMemo component; the component is sometimes enabled, and sometimes not, sometimes works and sometimes not. I set the component's Enabled property to true before, but it seems is not working. Any workaround to work with a tcxMemo component?

gabrielg
Contributor

Solved...

Enabling first the tcxGroupBox which contained the TcxMemo component it seems now is working well.

Regards.

TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Hi Gabrielg,

Thanks for posting your solution!

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: