Forum Discussion

cgotberg
New Contributor
15 years ago

OnWebPageDownloaded event not working when running from a suite

I implemented the Web Testing Event OnWebPageDownloaded in some of my scripts to see what has been downloaded.  The function works fine when I run from a standalone project, but when I run it from a project suite it doesn't work.  I.e. if I select a main script and hit the run current script the system picks up the page downloaded just fine.  If I setup a project suite to run this single project and click the run Project Suite button the system no longer picks up that event.  It seems like there is some kind of bug when running in project suite mode. 

Here's my relatively simple event code.

function GeneralEvents_OnWebPageDownloaded(Sender, WebBrowser, URL)

GeneralEvents_OnWebPageDownloaded(Sender, WebBrowser, URL)

{

Log["Message"]("WebBrowser = " + WebBrowser + " URL = " + URL);

if(BuiltIn["StrMatches"]("about:blank", URL))

{

//Log["Message"]("Test = " + BuiltIn["StrMatches"]("about:blank", URL));

AboutBlankPageLoaded = true;

}

}

5 Replies

• Hi Chris,

We cannot reproduce the issue on the latest TC update (7.51). Try using this version.

Does the issue disappear?

cgotberg
    New Contributor
    I'm running 7.51 and still having a problem where if i run the exact same script from the project suite my events aren't showing up.  I attached a screen shot that hopefully clarifies exactly what I'm doing.  I am running the exact same script in both cases.

• Hi Chris,

To help us investigate the issue, zip the entire project suite directory and send us the archive via our Contact Support form

Also, let us know your browser version and edition (e.g. IE version 7, edition x86).

cgotberg
    New Contributor
    I submitted the request and the files.  Browser version is IE7, OS is WinXP
  • Hi Chris,

Thanks for the archive.

We'll try to fix the problem in the next product update.

Sorry for the inconvenience.