Forum Discussion

SaraJens
Contributor
10 months ago

Is there any issue with clickitem in TestComplete version15.59.7.7 x64

Using clickitem is not picking exact pick from the list of values.

Anyone else facing same issue.

Chrome version : Version 120.0.6099.71

• Updated to latest Test Complete version : 15.60.44.7 x64.

Still clickitem is not picking the appropriate values from list. Is there any work around for this. looks like it is picking first value by default. 

Chrome version : 120.0.6099.225 

Should I downgrade TestComplete version , if so could someone please let me know the version in which click item is working as expected. 

Thanks!

rraghvani
      Champion Level 3

TC v15.55.53.7 works with Chrome v120.0.6099.225, which is what I use for scripting.

QAxians
      Regular Visitor

i also have a lot of problems to get the clickitem to select the correct value with keywordtest

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

Just tested this, and it works fine when using JavaScript. Also, it no longer iterates through all the list items :)

Trit1
    Occasional Contributor

I am not convinced that its a Chrome issue. This issue pops up a lot.  I cannot tell you how many times I have had to manipulate functions due to this problem popping up. Check 15.57 version as well.  If its related to my issue than the failure should occur there for you as well.  In a prior version 15.55 the issue disappears.  If it were related to Chrome then that wouldn't make sense. So somewhere in the development of this new code the developers are missing something. Again and again.

jkrolczy
    Regular Contributor

I just opened a case on this issue and now just came across this post.

Hopefully a solution is provided soon.

SaraJens
      Contributor

Any update with your case opened for clickitem issue.

jkrolczy
        Regular Contributor

No status received about from Support team.