Forum Discussion

AKarandjeff
Contributor
12 years ago

Finding a row in a Java TreeTable

Does anyone have experience working with a Java TreeTable given the value of a cell?  I've tried using the FindRow method and it's not working.  I've dug around for a native Java method as well haven't been able to come up with anything.  I have fully expanded the table in a previous step.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I am programming in JavaScript.

3 Replies

aqAnt
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Andrew,

Just to clarify: what is the JavaFullClassName property's value of the control you are testing?

• strata.common.gui.treetable.JTreeTable.  I realize this is a custom control and to give you a sense of how it's put together, here's a description:

A simple JTreeTable component which uses JTree as a renderer (and editor) for the cells in a particular column in a JTable.

Based on this, would I have the JTree methods at my disposal, the JTable methods (thinking not as the FindRow is not working) or both?
    aqAnt
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Andrew,

TestComplete does not support this non-standard control, and, most likely, you won't be able to work with it by using Object Mapping. Anyway, you should be able to operate the control's Java native properties and methods to accomplish your task.

You can also send a sample with the control so that we could analyze it.