Forum Discussion

Stoplight
Community Manager
2 months ago
Solved

Can't find models

Originally posted by user sorboand to the Stoplight Community on 11/25/2022 at 10:28 ET.

Hi! In the last version of Studio I've found that it is not possible anymore to search for models stored in other APIs of the same project.

I thought it was a bug but in docs ("Reference Shared Data Models") it says that for external references I need to use the "code view" which is extremely inconvenient for us. Updating references or building new models on top of others used to take seconds and now is a pain.

Does anyone know if this feature will be coming back soon?

Thanks!

Indeed, searching parameters declared in other APIs of the same project works fine, as it used to. Looks like the last change only changed the way search for "Models"

• ahernan (Staff) [01/30/2023 - 12:12 ET]

Apologies for the delay! Our product team is working on this but I do not have an eta that I can provide at the moment. The current workaround is to create the reference in the codeview

1 Reply

Stoplight
    Community Manager

ahernan (Staff) [01/30/2023 - 12:12 ET]

Apologies for the delay! Our product team is working on this but I do not have an eta that I can provide at the moment. The current workaround is to create the reference in the codeview