Forum Discussion

Deeksha_goyal
Contributor
10 years ago
Solved

combining two projects to run them in a project suite

Hi ,

Me and one of my team member worked on an application automation on two different systems having our own project suites. Now i want to merge his project in my project suite such as to run them together. Hope its possible. Could you please help?
  • Hi Deeksha,

It is my understanding that the message means that the project (or some part of it) that you are trying to add to the suite already belongs to it.

You can see the location of the projects in the Location field of the Project Suite tab (right-click on the project suite node | Edit | Test Items). The path to any project component can be seen as a tooltip of the component's tab opened in the Workspace area.

3 Replies

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3
    Hi Deeksha,

Yes, this is possible. Just add your colleague's project as already existing one to your or some other project suite (right-click on the project suite node | Add | Existing Item...)
  • Hi Alex,

Thanks for the suggestion but i am getting attached error when i tried this.

Regards,

Deeksha
    AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3
    Hi Deeksha,

It is my understanding that the message means that the project (or some part of it) that you are trying to add to the suite already belongs to it.

You can see the location of the projects in the Location field of the Project Suite tab (right-click on the project suite node | Edit | Test Items). The path to any project component can be seen as a tooltip of the component's tab opened in the Workspace area.