Forum Discussion

iamraj09
Contributor
9 years ago

smartbear.example.orders is not detected on the Sony device

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to run the Order application which has been provided with the Test Complete. I am able to instrument and launch the application using the scripts, but the process is not listed under the device.

I am using TestComplte 11.11 on windows 7 64bit. with Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet which has Android version 5.0.2. 

I have installed latest Java SDK, Installed Android Debug bridge on the device and enabled all the developer settings.

Object Spy detects all the application objects on the Normal desktop but not the Tablet screen. Please suggest me on this. I am attaching the screen shots with this description.   

5 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Iamraj09,

As far as I know, there was a similar issue in TestComplete 11.11. Our R&D team has already fixed it in the latest product version we’ve recently released – v. 11.20. Could you please update to this product version and let us know if the issue still persists?

iamraj09
      Contributor

Hello Tanya

I am using the trial version at the moment...can I use the same old key, if I update it to the latest version..? Becasue I still have 25 days left on the trial version.?

Best Regards,

Guru Raja. 

TanyaYatskovska
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

You can request the trial one more time and update the product. There is no need to activate the trial license one more time.