Forum Discussion

ḥari
Frequent Contributor
11 months ago

Log file

Hello team,
Is it possible to display the search results in log file which I have attached and highlighted in image.

9 Replies

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

I don't understand your question?

You want to use your Browsers' Find function, to find text in your results log file?

ḥari
      Frequent Contributor
      rraghvani yeah I need to use browser find function (ie) control+ f to search the text that result of that search count I want to print in log file
    rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

Have you tried to open your log file in your browser, and searched for the text?

ḥari
      Frequent Contributor
      Yes, I have tried. But my question is I have highlighted in image attached in the question section can you please refer that (searched for the text results (ie) 1/3 like that count I want to print in log file
    rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

So you want to return the number of matched items? Use the FindAll Method, followed by length which give you the number of matched items.

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

This is why I didn't understand your question. To interact with the Browsers' Find control you need to add the browsers WndClass property value to your MSAA in your project settings. You will then have access to use that control as shown below.