Forum Discussion

ManuT
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago

Issue in jenkins build when integrated TestComplete

Hi,

I made set up to run TestComplete project through jenkins. When i run the build I am getting the following errors. I tried all the possible ways. I couldn't figure it out the issue. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Building in workspace C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\TestProject

[TestComplete] The test execution started (JenkinsTestSuite/JenkinsTestProject/Unit1/Testing).
[TestComplete] Found TestComplete/TestExecute installations:
	Type: TC, Version: 12.41.2879.7, Path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\TestComplete 12\x64\bin\TestComplete.exe"
[TestComplete] Selected TestComplete/TestExecute installation:
	Type: TC, Version: 12.41.2879.7, Path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\TestComplete 12\x64\bin\TestComplete.exe"
[TestComplete] Launching the test runner.
$ '"C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\TestComplete 12\bin\TestCompleteService12.exe"' //LogonAndExecute //lDomain: "" //lName: "C844186" //lPassword: ******** //lTimeout: "3180000" //lUseActiveSession: "true" //lCommandLine: '""C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\TestComplete 12\x64\bin\TestComplete.exe" C:\Users\C844186\Documents\TestComplete12Projects\JenkinsTestSuite\JenkinsTestSuite.pjs /run /SilentMode /ForceConversion /ns /exit "/ExportLog:C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\TestProject\7488949.tclogx" "/ExportLog:C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\TestProject\7488949.htmlx" "/ErrorLog:C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\TestProject\7488949.txt" "/ExportLog:C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\TestProject\7488949.mht" /Timeout:3000 /project:JenkinsTestProject /unit:Unit1 /routine:Testing"'
[TestComplete] Test runner exit code: -15.
[TestComplete] [WARNING] Unable to find the log file "7488949.tclogx".
[TestComplete] [WARNING] Unable to find the log file "7488949.htmlx".
[TestComplete] [WARNING] Unable to find the log file "7488949.mht".
[TestComplete] [WARNING] Errors occurred during the test execution.
[TestComplete] Marking the build as UNSTABLE.
[TestComplete] [WARNING] Unable to publish test results (xml data is empty).
[TestComplete] The test execution finished (JenkinsTestSuite/JenkinsTestProject/Unit1/Testing).
Build step 'TestComplete Test' changed build result to UNSTABLE
Finished: UNSTABLE

8 Replies

Marsha_R
    Champion Level 3

Are you able to run the TestComplete tests successfully without using Jenkins?

Do those three log files actually exist?  If so, do TestComplete and Jenkins both have access to the directory where they are stored?

ManuT
      Occasional Contributor

Yes, I am able to run TestComplete tests with out using jenkins. I don't see those log files why they are appearing. New log files  are generating with updated number in console output if I run again and again. Please, help me how to resolve this.

ChenL
    Regular Visitor

I got the same issue here. Apparently, there is not much solution for this "exit code 15" issue.

Marsha_R
      Champion Level 3

Apparently no one posted a solution here but that doesn't mean there isn't one.  Not everyone comes back and reports on what they've done.

You can contact Support about this issue here:

https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=TestComplete

When you have a solution, you can help others out by posting it in this thread.  

shankar_r
    Community Hero

Checklist to debug:

1. Check the "TestComplete 12 Service" and It should in running status
    2. Check you are able to run the command which Jenkins used and you should be able to run this successfully
      "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\TestComplete 12\x64\bin\TestComplete.exe" C:\Users\C844186\Documents\TestComplete12Projects\JenkinsTestSuite\JenkinsTestSuite.pjs /run /SilentMode /ForceConversion /ns /exit "/ExportLog:C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\TestProject\7488949.tclogx" "/ExportLog:C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\TestProject\7488949.htmlx" "/ErrorLog:C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\TestProject\7488949.txt" "/ExportLog:C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\TestProject\7488949.mht" /Timeout:3000 /project:JenkinsTestProject /unit:Unit1 /routine:Testing"'

Share us the findings.