Forum Discussion

mgroen2
Super Contributor
8 years ago

Implementation of most voted Feature Requests....

Hi,

there is a Feature requests section on the Smartbear community (as we all know, it can be found here).

I have a couple of questions / point of discussion about this:

1. Can we expect to see the implementation of (some of the most wanted) feature requests being implemented in TestComplete?

2. Can we expect some form of transparency as to when these are going to be (expected to be) implemented? I mean a sort of product roadmap?

3. Can we expect to have the ability to (beta)test, these new features, if interested people would like to do that?

What are your opinions on above mentioned points?

Really looking forward to the reactions on these.....

Mathijs

4 Replies

NisHera
    Valued Contributor

I also agree with point 1

and when you get top 10 requests, 6 are about name mapping.

and I think it's time for smartbear people to re-think how could name mapping re-arrange or re-design  for better.

Marsha_R
    Champion Level 3

1.  Yes, because they have been.  The statuses are listed in the forum and in the header of each post.

Ravik
    Super Contributor

+1 all of you.. :)

Samrtbear should be think over the NameMapping feature, so many request and suggestions and issues are reported by the users They should do something how could name mapping re-arrange or re-design for better how can add smart identification mechanism in it .

mgroen2
      Super Contributor

Ravik I agree with you on the Namemapping improvements but also the other most-wanted features should be implemented

And +1 for you as well :)