Forum Discussion

Jainsoumya
Contributor
2 years ago

Getting error here was an attempt to perform an action at a point, which is beyond the screen.

Marsha_R  npaisley  I am getting this error when I triggered the test case in remote desktop from pipeline . But when I run the test case manually in remote desktop its working fine . I am not sure how coordinats get changes when tets cases are running in unattended mode 

here was an attempt to perform an action at a point, which is beyond the screen. 

5 Replies

• Hi Jainsoumya!

When triggered remotely, is the same user ID/session being used as when logged in manually? Are you sure that the screen is up and an interactive user session is being enabled? 

Lastly, may you provide a screenshot of the error log itself and the accompanying picture that is captured?

Jainsoumya
      Contributor

Hi npaisley 

Yes same user if was used when triggered remotely and manually.

Here are the logs when triggered remotely please refer :remote logs.zip)

Logs when triggered manually in remote desktop :logs.zip

Regards,

Soumya 

• Hi Jainsoumya,

Thank you for the logs files. 

In the failing log I see that PowerPoint has a 'Recover Unsaved File' message. This is most likely altering the interface and the position where the cursor needs to be to change the size of the slide. I would work on making sure that error does not come up, as you will most likely need to create a new action for the altered interface with that message.

Let's get that error out of the way and let us know if that improves your test.

Jainsoumya
      Contributor

Hey npaisley ,

Thank you so much for looking into it ..let me know if we can connect over a call 

Regards,

Soumya Jain