Forum Discussion

Iso_Yura
Contributor
12 months ago
Solved

Execution Plan

Hello,

I have a project with over 60 keyword tests, which are grouped in 3 different groups. 

I have 3 tests that I need to run with each group. I'm looking for a way to group them in Execution plan but I can't find a way how to do it.

The best way would be to have multiple test execution plans under one project where I can add one test multiple times to each execution plan. Where one of the execution plans can be executed in separate test run.

Is there any way to do it?

Having multiple projects is not working for me.  

Thank you.

• Using Execution Plan Editor buttons,

Play around with the editor to get a rough idea of how to go about structuring your tests. It will be executed from the top to the bottom.

4 Replies

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

In this example, within the same project. I have two keyword tests for each of the three groups. The first and third group have individual tests that are called.

Can you not have something like that?

• I have a folders(that's what I call groups) for keyword tests under Project Explorer but I can't create Group1, Group2... like you have it on screenshot. 

How did you do it?

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

Using Execution Plan Editor buttons,

Play around with the editor to get a rough idea of how to go about structuring your tests. It will be executed from the top to the bottom.