Forum Discussion

KAebersold
SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
6 years ago

The Latest Release of TestComplete is here!

Hello TestComplete Community,

I'm excited to announce the release of TestComplete 14.0! If you are on active maintenance, version 14.0 will be available for download in your SmartBear Portal. All you have to do is log in and the new license will be automatically generated for you. 

Highlights include:

• BDD support, including an integration with Hiptest, that will enable you to translate application behavior written in plain English syntax (Gherkin) into automated tests. Learn more here. 
  • A native plug-in for Jenkins Pipeline, in addition to Freestyle project, to further enhance CI/CD
  • Access to hard-to-find web components including Shadow DOM and Custom Elements
  • Deeper integration with Ready!API for seamless end-to-end API and UI testing
  • Support for all the latest browser versions and mobile platforms
  • Performance improvements, updated project creation workflow, and more!

To learn more about the release and how to use the new features, check out our documentation. 

You can also join our webinar next week on January 30th, "Accelerate Continuous Testing with TestComplete" to see the new features live.

Register for Webinar

All the best,

Kirsten

2 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Behavior Driven Development looks so great!

I saw an internal demo - this feature is awesome! Just watch this short video to see the feature and request the TestComplete trial to check it out yourself:

tristaanogre
      Esteemed Contributor

I got a demo of the HipTest/TestComplete integration at SmartBear Connect back in October... and TOTALLY loved what I saw.  I'm excited about this... VERY excited.