cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Service Desk translation

Highlighted
New Contributor

JIRA Service Desk translation

I have installed Jira Service 3.2.2 and Jira Core 7.2.2.

Whenever I create a new incidence in my project, an email is sent to the user. That email is sent in Spanish and I just want to change a sentence from that email.

I've found some translations in the file

\jira\plugins\installed-plugins\jira-servicedesk-application-3.2.2.jar

in \i18 folder.

I've changed there the wrong sentence and restarted JIRA but the email is still the original, changes seem to not be applied.

Is it the wrong location for email templates translations?

An experienced self-starter, avid learner and problem solver, working as an Business Analyst at Mindmajix.com
1 REPLY
Community Hero

Re: JIRA Service Desk translation

Is this an issue with the TestComplete JIRA integration?  Or is this a problem in Jira itself?  These forums are for community support for the TestComplete tool so, if this is a JIRA specific problem, this might not be the best place for it.

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

I’ll be talking about “Hidden Treasures – TestComplete Script Extensions” at #SBConnect in October! Who’s joining me? Click here for tickets
Extensions available
Watch a new Video
Top Kudoed Authors