cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TC wont recognize VScroll & HScroll properties

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

TC wont recognize VScroll & HScroll properties

I recently joined a company which uses TC 7.52. Now I am learning the functionality of the TC by referring to help files. I am having some issues testing our software with TC. TC is not recognizing the objects of our software properly.

Mainly my issue today is with the VScroll and HScroll properties.Basically I am trying to drag the vertical scroll bar and select the values in the table while recording. I am able to see the VScroll property in the recorded script but when i try to run the program it wont generate the virtual user actions by logging an error message. I tried to find the property in "object browser" but I cant find any thing by the name VScroll or HScroll or even in the "object mapping" tab too.

Our software is developed in Java language and I am working under administrator privileges with Windows Vista OS.  

I tried searching the help files but no use. I struck at this point and not able to move forward.I have to catch up very quickly with this new tool in a very short time and I can not afford losing time. 

If somebody can help me with this I would be very grateful.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Staff

RE: TC wont recognize VScroll & HScroll properties

Hi,

See my reply here.
------
Yuri
TestComplete Customer Care Engineer

Learn SmartBear products in a fun and easy way and prove your knowledge!
>>Participate in the TechCorner Challenge today
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Join TechCorner Challenge!
Want a fun and easy way to learn TestComplete? Try solving weekly TechCorner challenges and get into the Leaderboard!

Challenge Status

Changing options from outside of TestComplete

Participate!

How to execute remote test and obtain results via Test Runner REST API

Participate!

Comparing content of HTML table with Excel file data

Participate!

Compare HTML table with Excel file and correct data in the file

Participate!
Top Kudoed Authors