Forum Discussion

phingers
New Contributor
7 years ago

Can anyone list a few consulting firms that are experts in SmartBear automation that could help me?

Can anyone list a few consulting firms that are experts in SmartBear automation that could help me?

I'm looking to kickstart our project and get my team up to speed quickly. I appreciate any thoughts on the best companies out there.

3 Replies

tristaanogre
      Esteemed Contributor

I have been asked by folks via PM whether or not I will do consulting... I'm not a private firm or a corporation but a private citizen (not a SmartBear employee) who wouldn't mind helping out fellow users.

However... item of note: I am fully employeed for another company. So, the caveats are that a) anything I do should not constitute a conflict of interest between my employer and whoever I contract with and b) anything I do would be outside of normal work hours on the East Coast of the USA since I need to maintain current employment and c) anything I do would need to be done as remote where I could have remote access to machines, servers, licenses, etc.

If this is OK... feel free to PM me... and I'm sure there are others here who may be willing to do the same.  Generally, there are a bunch of us who have been using the tool for QUITE a few years and any one of us could probably give decent help.

In the meantime... have you engaged the Training that is available from SmartBear?  Monthly, they conduct a TestComplete 101 webinar and there are other scheduled webinars (201, and 301) that happen as well.  Additionally, there are tutorials built into the help and other video screencasts available from SmartBear's website that will be able to help.

And... of course... the community here.  We all love to help... so, ask away!

phingers
      New Contributor

They are slowly getting me some names. I was wondering if anyone else in the community had any recommendations?