cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurred while parsing a request of the web service. XML document must have a top level ele

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

An error occurred while parsing a request of the web service. XML document must have a top level ele

An error occurred while parsing a request of the web service. XML document must have a top element when I run a method in the webservice.

Additionally, are there any method to print the SOAP message to the web service? 

test.PNG

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Occasional Contributor

Re: An error occurred while parsing a request of the web service. XML document must have a top level

I solved the problem included additional method that call to other method in the webservice.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Community Hero

Re: An error occurred while parsing a request of the web service. XML document must have a top level

I'm moving this topic to the TestComplete WebTesting forum as this does not appear to be related to plugin development

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Extensions available
Community Hero

Can you post the code, please, that is generating this error?

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Extensions available
Occasional Contributor

I solved the problem included additional method that call to other method in the webservice.

Thanks!

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
6 / 7 API Testing Mistakes Video
Top Kudoed Authors