Forum Discussion

Sugat
New Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

I am not able to activate my soapUI NG license with the license key provided to me.

Hi Folks,

I tried activating my license but without any success. Now I am trying to activate license in offline mode and is asked to send email to smart bear with following information.

License Number: [2017-04-01 00:00:00] redacted by moderator [1]

Activation Key: redacted by moderator

Host Name: LAPTOP-HJLHULUF

User Name: Sugat Supkota

Timestamp: 1491178765026

I am hoping to get confirmation file with activation file. Any help with activating my soapUI license will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sugat Sapkota

Sugat
    8 years ago

Issue is solved. Support helped me re activate my license. First I removed the content of .soapui folder except plugins folder contained inside .soapui folder. Then I activated license using normal online method. It worked!

2 Replies

fredsvar
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi,

From the screenshot it looks like it has already been activated (yesterday). Some more details of the steps you have taken would be useful but I suggest that you contact our support team and they can probably help you. 

Regards, 

Fredrik

Sugat
      New Contributor

Issue is solved. Support helped me re activate my license. First I removed the content of .soapui folder except plugins folder contained inside .soapui folder. Then I activated license using normal online method. It worked!