william_roe
Super Contributor
8 years ago

DevOps

Anyone out there practicing DevOps?

9 Replies

mgroen2
    Super Contributor

william_roe Yes, I am involved in an organization which encorporates CI/ CD/ Agile and Devops practises.

And I also think TestComplete needs to be upgraded to better fullfill Devops requirements. See some of my recent Feature requests

Why?

william_roe
      Super Contributor

mgroen2 wrote:

william_roe Yes, I am involved in an organization which incorporates CI/ CD/ Agile and Devops practises.

And I also think TestComplete needs to be upgraded to better fullfill Devops requirements. See some of my recent Feature requests

Why?

I had spoken with someone yesterday who mentioned DevOps and I hadn't heard much about it. The company I'm currently working for lacks the commitment to do more than purchased a few token TC and TE licenses and a single server so I doubt I can convince them to move in the direction of DevOps. 

mgroen2
        Super Contributor

william_roe the world is changing rapidly.... and I am not saying all new is good in advance but you have to pick best practices out of the new practices.. and Agile/Devops is one of them.. see what the benefits could be for you or your organization and also beware of the pitfalls of Agile! (look for agile pitfalls, hidden costs of agile)