Forum Discussion

Normd
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

Collaborator - a few users getting several notifications for same review

env Collab 8.5.8502 & IBM JAZZ 5.0.2

We added a few new users and enabled their JAZZ PA for peer reviews. Sfor some stange reason these users are getting several email notifications when a review is assigned to them for the same ticket/event.  Other users don't have this issue. 

We have not done any customizations to Collab.  From the JAZZ side , the only difference I can see compared to users in other groups is that their JAZZ project is based on IBm's OpenUp process template. All our other JAZZ users are using either Formal or Scrom process templates.  Regardless of the JAZZ process used, the Coolab intergation is basically the same.

So why are these users getting several emails and how to fix this?

Cheers

Norm

• Hello Norm,

Collaborator sends the e-mails basing on the notification templates. Since you said that only a few users get such notifications and they don’t have any difference in the configuration on the Collaborator side, It seems that this is a known issue for Collaborator servers version less than 9.x. To accurately verify this, I have created a case in our system. You will be notified about it. Please provide us with the information requested in the case.

1 Reply

OlegB
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hello Norm,

Collaborator sends the e-mails basing on the notification templates. Since you said that only a few users get such notifications and they don’t have any difference in the configuration on the Collaborator side, It seems that this is a known issue for Collaborator servers version less than 9.x. To accurately verify this, I have created a case in our system. You will be notified about it. Please provide us with the information requested in the case.