Forum Discussion

jvondam
New Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

Curl command on Rest API giving HTTP 415 Unsupported Media Type

I'm trying use curl to send a custom format POST using the Rest API. I'm attempting to follow the documentation but am still getting the 415 response.

curl -H "Content-Type: application/json" 
-H "Content-Length: 16" 
-H "Authorization: Bearer <access token> https://api.zephyrscale.smartbear.com/v2/automations/executions/custom 
-d '{"file": "ll-analytics.csv"}'

I have verified the access token works with a simple GET using curl. I have a feeling my syntax using the file is wrong, or I'm missing something. Any help would be great, thanks!

• Unfortunately, there is no endpoint supporting CSV. 

You can use the API endpoint "POST /testexecutions" to update the status every time.

Otherwise, we support Cucumber JSON result files through an endpoint similar to the Junit endpoint. 

If I may, what is your pipeline setup? 

4 Replies

jvondam
      New Contributor

Thanks for the reply. However I am trying to upload results from another CI/CD tool, and it is only presented in CSV. Is the only available format XML for JUnit 5? Or is there another endpoint that supports CSV? 

DavidL
        Staff

Unfortunately, there is no endpoint supporting CSV. 

You can use the API endpoint "POST /testexecutions" to update the status every time.

Otherwise, we support Cucumber JSON result files through an endpoint similar to the Junit endpoint. 

If I may, what is your pipeline setup?