Forum Discussion

paul_igoe
Contributor
10 years ago

TestComplete 10.60 compatible with chrome 41?

Hi,

I need to upgrade to TestComplete 10.60 and see that the latest supported chrome version is V40.

Current chrome version is 41 and I'm having problems finding a v40 offline installer.

Anybody know if TC60 is compatible with chrome 41?

Or where I can find a chrome40 offline installer?

Thanks,

Paul

8 Replies

• Have you actually tried TC 10.6 with Chrome 41 and experienced issues or is this a requirements issue?

paul_igoe
      Contributor

Haven't tried yet.

We have many different projects we need to sanity check whenever we upgrade to new TC / chrome versions.

Would like to know if chrome 41 is "officially" supported or if there are known issues before spending time on this.

testcmpleteuser
        Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I am seeing object identification issues with Chrome 41 and TestComplete 10.60. The obects are identified incorrectly during run time. I have an open ticket with TestComplete and waiting to hear back from them. There'e been 4-5 days now. Hoping to get it resolved soon.

Thanks.

kanemeyer
    Occasional Contributor

TestComplete 10.60 was not compatible with Chrome 41 for me. I get a unable to navigate: Cannot find any existing or open blank page.

TanyaYatskovska
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi kanemeyer,

Can you check if the SmartBear TestComplete extension is installed and enabled in your Chrome?

• I've got Chrome Version 41.0.2272.118 m and it wasn't showing Web objects.  Although it looks like it just updated from .101 to .118 on 4/2/15.  Disabling and re-enabling the extension seems to have fixed the issue.