Forum Discussion

j_smith
Occasional Contributor
12 years ago

SpreadsheetGear WorkbookView Checkpoint

Hello,

I'm just starting to get the hang of how TestComplete works.  There are a lot of very useful features that I look forward to taking advantage of.  There is one capability that I was hoping was possible on some level: to create a checkpoint that will verify individual cell values of a SpreadsheetGear WorkbookView.  I added this class to the object mapping section of my project as suggested on SmartBear's support pages (so much useful information on this site!).  But I am still unable to access individual cells.  I would ultimately like to check things such as range size, cell values, etc.  I have been unable to find anything pertaining to this topic.  Has anyone run across this issue before?  Has anyone found anything when "googling around?"  Does anyone know specifically if there is a successful workaround for this or not?  Any help is greatly appreciated!  Thanks!
    TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Jake,

Creating a table checkpoint is allowed only for the controls listed in the "Supported Controls and Required Plug-Ins" article. Have you mapped your control under some of these? Please note that Object Mapping will work fine only if the SpreadsheetGear WorkbookView control is inherited from a supported control.