Forum Discussion

stephen_madden
Occasional Contributor
13 years ago

Popup Menu Value Undefined

Recorded a simple test on a java based application. The test record clicking on a menu item successfully (SwingMenu.Click("Help")). However, having troubles clicking the sub-menu (or popupmenu) items. The test and jscript shows that the popupmenu value is "undefined". When I replace "undefined" with the item name "About" - no luck. When I replace it with the index "[1]", no luck either. Any ideas out there?

3 Replies

• Hi Stephen,

To help us investigate the problem, please zip your entire project suite folder along with the log of the failed test execution and send us the archive via our Contact Support form. Make sure that messages in your log correspond to the latest version of your tests.
  • If u right click on any item...popupmenu...object open..but it is not available in name maping...at execution time it shows error some time it executes...Plz Plz give me proper solution for ...

dlgWindow["PopupMenu"]["ClickItem"]("Properties,0");

error..popupmenu undefined
  • Hi,

The Menu object doesn't have a ClickItem method. The code you've posted just cannot work at all. See the Working With Menus help topic for information on how to work with menus correctly.