Forum Discussion

dhundley
Regular Contributor
9 days ago
Solved

Name Mapping Merge does not seem to work

I have a project suite with two projects in it, TellerCapture and TraditionalTeller. The TraditionalTeller project has a NameMapping repository that I want to merge (essentially copy since the TellerCapture repo is empty) into the NameMapping repo for the TellerCapture project. this is a screenshot of the TraditionalTeller namemapping repo

In the SmartBear documentation it lists the following three steps to merge a namemapping repo

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3 Click the Open button in the screenshot above. but after doing that, my name mapping area remains empty

Has this happened to anyone else or am i doing this incorrectly? it seems pretty straightforward but i've missed things in the past so I'm open to criticism here if anyone sees anything i'm missing. 

• Disregard this post. i decided to close testcomplete and when i brought it back up, the process worked. not sure what it was sticking on but whatever it was got cleared up by closing and reopening testcomplete

1 Reply

dhundley
    Regular Contributor

Disregard this post. i decided to close testcomplete and when i brought it back up, the process worked. not sure what it was sticking on but whatever it was got cleared up by closing and reopening testcomplete