Forum Discussion

ijuedt
New Contributor
3 months ago
Solved

KeywordTest broken on Win Server 2022

I'm testing a complex UI on Server 2022, which runs perfectly well on Win10, Win11, Server 2016, and Server 2019. On Server 2022, the same KeywordTest running on the same version of the tested UI breaks because it "loses" a button: clicking this button produces a table entry and is to be clicked three times to produce three of them.

The KeywordTest first does a Focus operation on the button, then a ClickButton. After the first click (and the first table entry produced), the test fails with a "Member not found" exception. Only variance to the tests that run fine is the OS the tests are running on: Server 2022. TC version is 15.31.374.7 x64. Is there any issue knownthat might relate to this problem?

Thx! Ingbert

• See the the Important section of System Requirements, it has the necessary information.

3 Replies

ijuedt
      New Contributor

Is anything known what Microsoft has changed in Server 2022 that might break existing tests? As far as I see somehow the ObjectTree containing the target control gets broken.

I would assume there are reasons for TC not supporting this specific OS.

rraghvani
        Champion Level 3

See the the Important section of System Requirements, it has the necessary information.