Forum Discussion

ramprasad-sh
New Contributor
11 years ago
Solved

Facing problems while installing test complete trial version 9.31

Hi,

I installed test complete 9.31. I opted for 30 days test complete trial and received an activation key. While trying to activate using automatic activation I faced the something like 

"Unable to activate your TestComplete trial key for the machine D4BED9BB346D with the IP address 192.8.290.20

For assistance, please contact your SmartBear Sales team or email us at sales@smartbear.com, and provide the error message or screenshot." in the third step

When I tried for manual activation a .c2v license was generated and was asked to go to https://my.smartbear.com/manual-license-activation/ and fill in the license key and the upload the .c2v license which was created earlier. I received something like "Unable to activate your TestComplete trial key for the machine with the IP address 192.8.190.10

Please contact the SmartBear Sales team at sales@smartbear.com and we will help you resolve the issue." after filling  and uploading the details.

I have attached the screenshots for the both automatic as well as manual methods of license activation wizards .

Please help me out on how I should proceed further.

• Hi Ramprasad,

Based on the text in the error message, you'd better report this issue to sales@smartbear.com.

4 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Ramprasad,

Based on the text in the error message, you'd better report this issue to sales@smartbear.com.

Ravik
    Super Contributor
    I Gues !!

1- You have already install TestComplete 9.3 in your PC and it might get expired. I suggest you , try to install same on any onther machine.

• This is the first time I'm installing it in my PC. Have tried installing in another pc but still facing the same issue.