Hello, it is the environment variable that is called "PATH" you can find it following these steps:
1) Open Windows browser and type "Edit environment variables for your account" and select this option
2) In the "Environment variables" screen there should be a variable with the name "Path"
3) Select this variable and click on "Edit" button, the "Edit environment variable" screen should be opened
4) Click on "New" button and then enter the path of the folder where you have the .exe for TestExecute, for me it was the following "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\TestExecute 15\Bin"
5) Click on "OK" and then "OK" button to apply the changes
6) I don't remember if I needed to restart the machine to see the changes reflected, but in case you don't see them immediately you may need to restart it
Note: If you are working in a company, you may not have the proper permissions to update the environment variables, if that is the case you will need to contact your IT support team to do it, hope this helps
Ok, unfortunately I don't have permissions to do it, let me ask the support team to add it to the PATH environment variable and see if this fix the issue, thank you for your response, I will get back with the results