Forum Discussion

googleid_111826
Contributor
12 years ago

Error message: "Out of Memory" while saving Name mapping

We use two TC 9 and merge our Name Mapping (sometimes I replace my file) so now when I try add name to map I get a error (file has size about 177MB) but after error file has broke (size about 300KB). On the second local machine TC works good. I'd attach file or project but it so big.

2 Replies

• Hi Maxim,

What TC version are you using (Help | About)? There were similar problems in version 1069, so if it is 9.0.1069, install the new 9.0.1312 build which is available on our web site.

You can download a TC9 installer from your account. Log in to your SmartBear account with your registered e-mail, customer ID and password and click '9.0.1312' in the TestComplete table on the My Products page. This will lead you to the page where you can find the download link.

If this is not the case, and you face the problem with TestComplete 9.0.1312, please get in touch with us via the Contact Support web form and provide us with the target Name Mapping file, as well as the detailed description of your steps leading to the problem.