Forum Discussion

InfusionQA
New Contributor
13 years ago

.JAR as tested application can open properly - SWT

Hi there!

I am new here and from beginning I have some problems to configure startup :(

I have java application with .jar as startup file. Libraries are in lib folder and some resources like configuration file is stored in resource folder. I create java project and i think i am doing something wrong at TestedApp stage. In parameters window i set java 1.7, second line i give main .jar file. command line i leave empty. Next box "Class paths" i give theese folders lib and resources. When i click right mouse button on TestedApp and click run, application is starting, but it seams that configuration file was not loaded (resources folder). Also some libs seams to be missing caouse its SWT application and some icons in program are now simply text. I have read many tutorials and a lot of help (F1) but still cant find answer how to launch my application. In normal way i launch it by "java -jar applicationToTest.jar" and it works fine.

Thanks for any help :)

1 Reply

irina_lukina
    Super Contributor

Hi,

It's a known issue and we're working on it.

As a workaround, I recommend that you run your application in a Simple mode. For more information on how to do this, please refer to the Run Modes help topic.

Thanks.