Forum Discussion

swissmawi
New Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

Set unified code collaborator date format

Hello

Code Collaborator is displaying dates and times in as many as three (!!!) different formats one one single web page (see attached screen shot), and none of them is the desired one (in this case that would be dd.mm.yyyy ). How can I configure a unified date / time format for the web UI of code collaborator?

We are using version Collaborator v9.3.9300 

• Hello swissmawi,

Unfortunately, there is no way to change the date / time format for these fields in the Web UI.

If you strongly need this feature, you can register a request in our special forum thread so that our R&D team could consider implementing the feature in the future.

3 Replies

OlegB
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hello swissmawi,

Unfortunately, there is no way to change the date / time format for these fields in the Web UI.

If you strongly need this feature, you can register a request in our special forum thread so that our R&D team could consider implementing the feature in the future.

swissmawi
      New Contributor

Thanks for replying!

That is certainly not the response I was expecting.

I find it hard to believe that nowadays a software provider could just simply ignore proper display of values in a UI. But pity... Of course I do not require this to work, but the fact that a UI is not able to properly display date & time and even does that in three different ways one one single screen tells something about your understanding of software quality...

Moreover: the fact that you do not seem to understand proper value formatting in a UI as an indispensable basic feature of quality commercial software and ask me to put this into a "special forum" tells the rest...

AlexeyKryuchkov
        Staff

Hi,

Actually, it looks like the issue is in our issue-tracking system already. I'll increase its rating and will try to push it to one of future releases of Collaborator. However, I cannot say anything about the ETA of the fix at this point.