Forum Discussion

slibao
Occasional Contributor
11 years ago

[LoadUIWeb] Can I use WebLoadUI to automate regression testing?

I recorded my scenarios using WebLoadUI but just want to know how can I execute all the tests under Scenario folder/directory in one go/click?  I noticed you can do right-click and select "Verify Scenario" for each test, but this only runs the selected scenario.  

If I select one of the test (under Test folder/directory) and add different virtual user groups that calls each of my regression scenario, will it acheive the same result as running all of them in one go?

I am new to automation/performance testing and would really appreciate your help.  Thanks!

1 Reply

• Always glad to help, especially newbies. :)

Complex scenarios in LoadUIWeb Pro allow you to combine and re-order other recorded scenarios into multi-step processes like what you're describing, then you could just execute the one test.

Likewise, our command-line parameters allow you to launch and execute a single test at a time, so you could have a multi-line batch file start and exit the LoadUIWeb.exe for each named test you want to execute in batch.

http://loaduiweb.org/docs/reference/cmdandexitcodes/loaduiweb-command-line.html