February 2022 | Zephyr Squad Community News
Greetings Zephyr Squad Community,
We are launching a series of monthly community news from which you can recap the most interesting conversations of the month, congratulate the top community members or even find your name on the list of top community members (!), get the product news and much more. Feel free to leave your comments under this post to let us know what you’d like to see in this article next time.
TOP Community CONTRIBUTORS
Each activity you do in the community is extremely important! Asking questions, posting answers, sharing your use cases, suggesting feature requests – all of this helps the community grow and become stronger and stronger. And this is our goal for the Zephyr Squad Community – we can build the best community together
Right now, let’s celebrate the members who contributed the most to the community in January:
Folks, great activity! Keep it up!
You have great chances to earn the Q1 2022 Community Leaders status. Read the 3 Simple Steps to Become a ReadyAPI Community Leader article to learn more.
Community members, if you find answers to your questions helpful, don’t hesitate to give Kudos to the post. This is a great way to thank the author of the answer!
Zephyr Squad academy
We offer great online training to help you get started with Zephyr Squad. You can attend our bi-weekly live classes to learn the product and get answers to your questions live. The next class will be today – February 2. You still have the time to register – reserve your seat.
Also, you can watch on-demand classes to watch video lessons, pass course exams and earn a certificate! Enroll in the courses on the Academy page.
In January, the product team released several Zephyr Squad versions which have many improvements including:
- The new Test Cases page
- The Test Automation page got the new options – Reset Columns
- Changes in BDD Content API operations
- And much more.
MOST DISCUSSED TOPICS
We had so many great conversations this January. Feel free to post the topics you found interesting. This is our list:
- Error when starting Test Executions after JIRA 8.20.4 LTS Update
- Getting error message 'not implemented yet' when uploading test cases
- Trying to find and download Zbot for Zephyr Squad - Server version
- Generating a JWT Token for Zephyr Squad Cloud API - jar file
NOT ANSWERED TOPICS
You can find some questions you know answers to. Please check out this list of topics. Is there anything you can suggest?
- Access Denied while importing Test case using Internal Importer
- No way to import test cases by label to test cycle?
- REST API: update field Created By
- On importing defect sheet with test case ID, in traceability the defect shown under requirement
- How do I make it so the zephyr actions are available under the issue types Story and Task?
That’s all for now. Have a question or comment? Please feel free to let us know.
/SmartBear Community Team
SmartBear Community and Education Manager