Forum Discussion

BLussier
New Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

network suite not running all active jobs

Hello everyone,

I have a network suite which several active jobs. Since I have task that need to run on one machine before anything happens on the second machine, I have splitted my tasks as follows :

Job 1 : Task for PC #1

Job 2 : Task for PC #2

Job 3 : Task for PC #1 and Task for PC #2

When I run the network suite, I was expecting all active jobs to run one after the other. It turns out that the only the first job runs and the network suite stops right after.

Could it be because some property checkpoint in the first task have failed or I am missing something in terms of configuration ?

Thanks for your assistance.

• Apparently,  i should have looked at the forum before posting my previous message ;)

My problem was that the Network suite was setup with an invalid Shared folder path which i had completely forgotten about.

Ever since, i changed it to a valid Shared path, all jobs are running one after the other.

I am posting for reference to anyone who might encounter the same issue.

2 Replies

BLussier
    New Contributor

Hi everyone, here is some additionnal information on my original post.

When i look at the test result logs, i keep seeing the error Unable to set permissions for the shared path. This error message is reported in the network suite result logs after reporting the status of the first jot the network suite executed.

I am assuming that this error could be the source of my problems.

Again, any assistance on this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks.

BLussier
      New Contributor

Apparently,  i should have looked at the forum before posting my previous message ;)

My problem was that the Network suite was setup with an invalid Shared folder path which i had completely forgotten about.

Ever since, i changed it to a valid Shared path, all jobs are running one after the other.

I am posting for reference to anyone who might encounter the same issue.