Forum Discussion

nikki85
Contributor
8 years ago

can't recognize the child object of the Window_AFXFRameOrView100 object

I meet one problem, the object inside the Window_AFXFRameOrView100 that marked in red ,can't be recognized ,

such as the variables listed in the object which marked in red  can't be recognized, I attached the properties of Window_AFXFRameOrView100, anyone else meet this problem

10 Replies

shankar_r
    Community Hero

Hi,

Object in the Screenshot looks like Data grid or Data grid View control. Hence some type of application TC doesn't go in-depth into the cells but we can access the cells controls.

So, Go to methods and there if you are able to see ClickCell,ClickCellR.... methods then TC recognized the your data grid or data grid view object. If not follow the steps in the below links.

Data Grid

Data Grid View

Let me know you are able to access the cells using this.

nikki85
      Contributor

unfortunately ,it is not a data grid view

sanjay0288
      Frequent Contributor

Hi shankar_r

It is not a data grid or data grid view. The component looks to be developed in C++ MFC.

nikki85

Can you please attach the list of available methods when you spy on this control. If  nothing works you can consider adding this control class under UI automation

shankar_r
        Community Hero

Oh...is it sanjay0288 . I was not into any of this control types. But at my first it looks like data grid and the Class name looks like data grid. Hmmm