Forum Discussion

manojgovikari
Contributor
13 years ago

Verifying NetworkSuite -Failed Connection between Slave and Master with TestComplete7.5

Hi Team,

I have installed TestComplete7.5 v in client m/c and TestExceute7.5 and windows application in server, and followed the steps give below.

1.created the networksuite in testcomplete and added host

2.Given all credentials(domain, username, password and ipaddress of slave)

3.Firewall settings to OFF

4.Trying to verify the connection b/w slave and Master..

But i am getting "Timeout error..Try Login Manually "eventhough all setting are correct.. Please help me in getting this problem resolved.

Thanks,

Manoj G.

6 Replies

• Hi,

Try troubleshooting the issue with the latest version of TC 7 (7.52) using all the suggestions from the "Message - Verification failed" TC 7 help topic. If this doesn't help, check whether the issue persists on the latest version of TC (8.50) after applying all the suggestions from the Message - Verification failed TC 8 help topic.
    breeves
    New Contributor
    Is this article still available?  I'm having the same problem when trying to set up distributed testing, receiving Verification Failed message.

Thanks

Brian
  • 1.     Install Test Complete 7.52 in Master Machine.

2.     Install Test Execute 7.52 in all three Slave Machines.

3.     All slave machines should be turned on.

4.     All machines should be connected in same network - LAN

5.     Both Master and Slave machines should be in same domain/work group

6. Firewall should be - off

7. tcrea should be running.(check this using msconfig in run command)

8. There should not be any extra popup/warning dialogues should be displayed when you connect the slave machine using remote(mstsc) except the login popup. And after entering the login id and password there should not be any other exceptions/popup. Slave machine should be connected remotely.

If all the above are fine then u should able establish master and slave connection successessfully.

For us it worked fine

• I'm having the same problem when trying to set up distributed testing, receiving Verification Failed message.
  • Hi waress,

Have you tried troubleshooting the error using the mentioned "Message - Verification failed." TC 8 help topic? If this doesn't help, could you please give us information on all the actions you made when applying the tips so that we could suggest something more specific?