TypeError: Sys.WaitBrowser is not a function - Caused by DIsabled Extension
I had something odd happen, and I was able to resolve it, but I am not sure why it occurred. So, I thought I would share it with others who may run across the same issue, since I was not able to find any information in the forums.
I restarted my computer, after fully closing out of TestComplete. After I opening TestComplete and my Project file, when I ran a test I had run earlier I got a "TypeError: Sys.WaitBrowser is not a function" dialog as shown here:
This particular function has not been changed in years, so it was puzzling why it suddenly stopped working and would not identify my open browser window.
Turns out, somehow in the restart of TestComplete or my computer that the Web Module was disabled. After an hour of wasted time, I finally figured out that was the issue. To resolve, go to File --> Install Extensions --> Enable the Web module...
This occurred in Version:22.214.171.124 x64