Forum Discussion

electroisok1
New Contributor
13 years ago

Problem with tcUtilities.pls plugin TestExecute in Windows XP Embedded

When I run a test in my computer with Windows XP Embedded made using Windows Embedded Standard 2009 the application shows an error with the plugin "tcUtilities.pls". This message don´t appear when I run the same test in other machines with other operating systems (Windows XP and Windows 7).

I need to know how can I solve this problem. I attached a image with the error.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Ivette Onay

Software Engineer

Smartmatic Panama

3 Replies

• Hi,

Thanks but I think this is not problem about the version, because in the same instalation on windows xp (completed version) doesn´t  appear the warning, but in windows embedded (with less components) appears this error. I think there is a dependency between the "tcutilities.dls" with a some component in windows, but I don´t know which component could be.

But this is only a warning, I can run the test successfully. But I don´t know what issue can I have in the future with this problem. Do you know what is the importance of "tcutilities.dls" plugin?

Thansk in advance,

Ivette Onay
  • Hi,

The Utilities plug-in (tcUtilities.pls) allows you to use the Utilities program object in tests. If you do not use this object in your tests, you can just disable this plug-in. In this case, the warning message will not appear.