Forum Discussion

sathya_manokar
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

Not able to work on test complete simultaneously

Me and my team got allocated to different VM.

In my VM I have installed test complete with Purchased license key.And his VM he installed with trial license key.

When he downloaded a trial version nothing is says like "Click on 30 days the period".He Click on DIsable the module and continue twice then TC screen came.

Now we cant able to work on simultaneously. WHen i opened the testcomplete, he cant able to open and says error message which is attached.

Thanks in Advance.:)

TanyaYatskovska
    9 years ago

Hi Sathya_manokar,

To work with TestComplete on several computers simultaneously, you can use the following approaches:

1. Request a Floating User license for several instances. Once you activate this license on your License Manager PC, you will be able to configure your TestComplete computers to obtain this exact license. You can request the license either in our Sales team sales@automatedqa.com or in our TestComplete Support Team ( http://support.smartbear.com/product-list/ ).
    2. Request several trials on our web site. After you request the trials, you will need to activate each of them on the computer where you are going to use TestComplete.

3 Replies

amohuanna
    New Contributor

A little small picture ;-), you must own a floating license, only first to catch license from License server on the same network.

Remove remote server license fron Sentinel configuration.

sathya_manokar
      Occasional Contributor

Hi Amohuanna,

Thanks for your replying. Through Trial version could not able to work.

Even he uninstall the testcomplete and installed again for trial again the same issue displayed.

WHats the root cause for this

TanyaYatskovska
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Sathya_manokar,

To work with TestComplete on several computers simultaneously, you can use the following approaches:

1. Request a Floating User license for several instances. Once you activate this license on your License Manager PC, you will be able to configure your TestComplete computers to obtain this exact license. You can request the license either in our Sales team sales@automatedqa.com or in our TestComplete Support Team ( http://support.smartbear.com/product-list/ ).
        2. Request several trials on our web site. After you request the trials, you will need to activate each of them on the computer where you are going to use TestComplete.