Forum Discussion

mgroen2
Super Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

Jira 7.x support ?

Hi,

we use Jira for development documentation, bug registration, etc. We use Cloud version of Jira. Currently 'running' version 7.1

According to this article Jira is supported up to version 6.4. It is not specified if this is Jira Cloud Solution or not.

When is it expected that Jira 7.x is supported?

mgroen2
    9 years ago

After making some config changes, I noticed that I can post Issues (or Bugs whatever you prefer), to Jira 7.1.0 (Cloud edition) ! :smileyvery-happy:

So, I guess the TestComplete documentation should be updated (currently is stated that 6.4.7 is supported).

Note:

in the "Add Bug Info to Jira Database" window, fill in your Jira username + Password (not email address!), and provide the URL to the Jira server preceded with "https://", and fill in the correct project key

3 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Mgroen2,

I don’t know when support for Jira 7 will be implemented. I recommend that you submit your request as a product improvement idea here. Other community members could vote for it, and, if the idea gets many votes, our R&D Team will consider its implementation in one of the future TestComplete versions.

mgroen2
      Super Contributor

After making some config changes, I noticed that I can post Issues (or Bugs whatever you prefer), to Jira 7.1.0 (Cloud edition) ! :smileyvery-happy:

So, I guess the TestComplete documentation should be updated (currently is stated that 6.4.7 is supported).

Note:

in the "Add Bug Info to Jira Database" window, fill in your Jira username + Password (not email address!), and provide the URL to the Jira server preceded with "https://", and fill in the correct project key

TanyaYatskovska
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Mgroen2,

Thanks for your update. Our QA Team will test support for this Jira version, and we will update the documentation.