Forum Discussion

mihailv
New Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

Integration with Azure DevOps failed

Hello,

I get the following error when I try to connect to Azure DevOps in order to get test case ids.

Update your browser

Your browser is not supported or up-to-date. Try updating it, or else download and install the latest version of Microsoft Edge.

You could also try to access https://aka.ms/mysecurityinfo from another device.

I am using TestComplete Version: 15.30.355.7 x64

on Windows Server 2019 machine

I guess the pop-up window uses Internet Explorer.

I installed MS Edge, and set it as default browser, also uninstalled Internet Explorer but it did not help
This message appears after I successfully authenticate with username and password.

Is there any way in TestComplete to configure to use another browser to authenticate to Azure DevOps, not Internet Explorer?

• We found the root of the problem. It was that someone removed some permissions for my account.

Thanks for your suggestions 🙂

6 Replies

mihailv
    New Contributor

We found the root of the problem. It was that someone removed some permissions for my account.

Thanks for your suggestions 🙂

raj09
      Occasional Visitor

Hi,

I am also facing the similar issues while cloning. Can you please let me know that what permissions are needed to resolve the issue?

Thanks

mihailv
      New Contributor

Your suggestion is related to test execution. I do not have issues there.
      My problem is with authentication through TestComplete for reference of tests in TestComplete to test cases in Azure DevOps

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

Have you tried accessing that URL from the web browser and logging in?

Kitt
    Regular Contributor

The latest version of Edge is not supported yet (only up to v103 in Edge and Chrome, see [here]). Try downgrading to v103. I would also recommend reviewing the "Link Test Cases to Azure" guide to see if you've met all the requirements.