Forum Discussion

Sys2k
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

Infragistics Wingrid add new box button

My application is using an Infragistics Wingrid that has an add new box button. The only way I can Click the button is with a Click on the grid object at a given point. How do i click the Button and not just a Point on the Grid?

• Hi Sys2k,

Please make sure you have modified MSAA settings in the current project (Tools > Current Project Properties) and not in the default project properties (Tools > Default Project Properties).

MSAA classes

Please also check your grid in the Object Browser – are there any child objects for its buttons, like on the image below? If the button is there, you can map it from the Object Browser.

infragistics-grid-button.png

9 Replies

NisHera
    Valued Contributor

can you access click cellXY methoed ? see this

if so you have to determin XY positions

Or if you have keybord shortcut to simulate click of button that could be used 

Sys2k
      Occasional Contributor

The add button is not apart of the cell however is at the bottom of the grid.

HKosova
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Sys2k,

Open the project properties > Open Applications > MSAA, add this item and select the check box next to it:

WindowsForms*.Window.*

Now the button should be identified as a separate object.

Sys2k
      Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately this too is not allowing me to select just the button it keeps mapping as the ugrid instead.

HKosova
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Sys2k,

Please make sure you have modified MSAA settings in the current project (Tools > Current Project Properties) and not in the default project properties (Tools > Default Project Properties).

MSAA classes

Please also check your grid in the Object Browser – are there any child objects for its buttons, like on the image below? If the button is there, you can map it from the Object Browser.

infragistics-grid-button.png