Forum Discussion

googleid_105206
Contributor
12 years ago

How to handle or Recognizing Custom Controls Customized Date time Chooser ?

Hi ,

I am Working on Flex 4.5 based application using Test Complete 9.0. iam using Mozilla Fire Fox  version 12.0 .we are using Flash-injector method

Iam unable to click DateTimePicker image Button and we unable Select  required Date.

How handle Date time Chooser. i can able select current date But unable Select  required Date.

How to handle or Recognizing Custom Controls Customized Date time Chooser and  DateTimePicker.

Please find the attached Screen Shots.
Please Suggest me. 

DateTimePicker image hierarchy:

Sys.Browser("firefox").Page("http://10.78.118.152:8080/MC5/").Panel("bodyContent").Panel("flashContainer").Object("MCFlexUI").MCFlexUI("MCFlexUI").NavigatorContent("startNavigatorContent").MCModule(0).NavigatorContent("pipeline").Group("contentGroup").Pipeline("projectmanagement").HDividedBox("hdivbox").Scroller(0).Scroller("dynamicScroller").Panel("parentMetaDataPanel").Group(0).Group("contents").Group("contentGroup").VGroup("parentMetaDataVGroup").HGroup("parentMetaDataHGroup").InstanceMetaData(0).VGroup("mainMetaDataVGroup").VGroup("metadata").VGroup("commonMetadata").VBox(0).HBox("metaDataColumns").VBox("column", 2).VBox(1).

Support for the Date Field controls is implemented by the Adobe
Flex Controls Support
plug-in. This plug-in is installed and enabled .

Thanks,

Vijay

1 Reply

AlexeyK
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Vijay,

As far as I can see, your Flex application is using DateTimePicker controls, right? As far as I know, TestComplete does not support these controls at the moment. You can try setting the needed date by using native Flex properties and methods that you can access through the FlexObject property. I cannot say the exact native method or property to be used. I'd suggest that you search for the control's documentation or ask developers for assistance.