Forum Discussion

nancy_arias
Occasional Contributor
10 months ago

Error unable to navigate

Hi I have a keyword test that opens an URL to check if the system is available. I have the execution scheduling with windows task scheduler running a batchfile

BATCHFILE
start TestComplete.exe "C:\Users\usrtestaut\Desktop\ProyectoWMS\WMS BY.pjs" /r /e

this is the error i get when the execution run
URL: google.com
Process ID: 5676
Process Command Line: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --disable-hang-monitor --remote-debugging-port=9222
Info: Cannot find the Page node after calling the NavigateTo method.
Check whether TestComplete Chrome Extension is installed and enabled.
Aliases.browser

I have already check the testcomplete extension, and also the accesibility settings Disableling Live Caption

What else can I try?

5 Replies

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

Are you running this on your local machine, or is it on a VM? Is the machine unlocked? Are you able to run your batch file manually, and does it work?

nancy_arias
      Occasional Contributor

I'm running it on a RDP, actually i had this task scheduled since May... but on August it stop working. 

If the RDP is open the execution works, but if i close the RDP (the session continue with the scheduled process) the execution fails.

nancy_arias
      Occasional Contributor

I also tried with the "run whether user is logged or not" and im still getting the error.

and again the execution was working since May and it ramdomly stop working on August.

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

Did you manage to read through the document help, in my previous response?