Forum Discussion

juliocesar_nec
New Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

Checkpoint

Everyone, okay?

I'm having a lot of trouble in a lawsuit.

I need to checkpoint a warning message on the system, in which case it is a warning that appears in the registry to be inserted successfully.

But along with this record comes the code that was generated inside the database.

I would like to know if I have to generate the checkpoint and only consider part of the messages for validation, not an entire message.

I want to do this because SQL messages also appear in the same pattern as the success messages.

• When you do a property checkpoint, you do have the option of indicating whether or not the property "contains" text.  So, if you check the property that you need that has the text you want and just have the checkpoint reference all the non-dynamic text, that should do what you want it to do.

1 Reply

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

When you do a property checkpoint, you do have the option of indicating whether or not the property "contains" text.  So, if you check the property that you need that has the text you want and just have the checkpoint reference all the non-dynamic text, that should do what you want it to do.